Young Women on the Rise
November 3 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
Friday, Nov.3rd at Keiser University!
9:30AM – Check-in
10AM – Program Begins
This free empowerment seminar will include powerful presentations in the areas of confidence building, career advice, personal safety, early childhood learning, financial literacy and family health.
The seminar will kick-off at 10am sharp with an enlightening presentation to all guests from the founder of Crowning Daughters for Success, Tasheekia Perry who will speak on “The Power to Empower”.
Participants will then be able to choose from any of the following break out sessions:
- Dr. Lasheba Travis – Healthy Relationships
- Connie Ramos-Williams – Small Business Entrepreneurship
- Ruben Perales – Financial Literacy
- Denise Smelser – College Prep 101
- Maria Routsis – Guiding and Nurturing Young Children’s Behavior (Parenting Certification Available)
- Ann Kelly & Nola Theiss – Personal Safety and Human Trafficking Awareness
- Barbara Dell & Barbara Melvin – Dress for Success
- Myrna Young Lifecoach – How to Raise Self Esteem by Erasing Self Doubt
- Josephine Rivera – Healthy Coping
Enter additional attendees in the comment field, please.