The “Big Hearts Society” was formed to encourage donors to give $500.00 or more annually for a minimum of five (5) years. Our Mother’s Home depends on 52% of its revenue from generous donors. We are in need of a steady stream of donations that we can depend on to continue our Mission to provide both a physically and emotionally nurturing home.
We provide a home for up to 10 mothers and their precious babies who have the following needs:
- Nutritious Meals to include fresh fruits, vegetables, juices
- Formula, baby food
- Shampoo for mommy and baby, lotions and other personal needs
- Laundry soap, cleaning supplies, garbage bags
- Towels, sheets, blankets
- Transportation to school, doctors’ appointments and visits to family
- Books, school supplies
- Funding for Birthing, Breast Feeding and basic newborn classes.
- Funding for private counseling
- Funding for circumcisions (for moms who desire)
Members of the “Big Hearts Society” would be partners with Our Mother’s Home allowing us to go forward providing a homelike environment where love, discipline, structure and safety are provided. Please help us to secure the future of our young mothers and their precious babies for generations to come.