- This event has passed.
Young Women on the Rise
September 21, 2018 @ 6:00 am - 10:00 amFree
Reach. Inspire. Support. Empower.
Friday, September 21st at Keiser University
This FREE seminar is for women of ALL ages and stages in life! If you’re interested in growing in the areas of confidence building, career advice, personal safety, early childhood learning, financial literacy and family health, we have an incredible line-up of powerful presentations just for you!
9:30AM – Check-in
- Auditorium – Keynote Speaker: Yolanda Flournah-Perkins, Advancing Through Adversity
- Room 138 – Barbara Melvin, Financial Literacy
- Room 139 – Julya McCoy, Toxic Dating & Relationships
- Room 140 – Barbara Saxton, Small Business Entrepreneurship
- Room 141 – Denise Smelser, College Prep 101
12:00-12:30 Lunch from Jason’s Deli
- Auditorium – TaSheekia Perry, Preserving Your Purpose
- Room 134 – Nola Theiss & Ann Kelly, Personal Safety and Human Trafficking Awareness
- Room 135 – Nickole Hendra, Interview Tips: Putting Your Best Face Forward
- Room 140 – Dr. Lasheba Travis-McCarter, Healthy Relationships
- Room 141 – Josephine Rivera, Peaceful Lifestyle Balance
- Auditorium – Karen Watson & Nancy Tedros, Thank You and Raffle Drawing